Camping & Touring - Lochaber, Scotland
Our spacious park will be welcoming campervans, motorhomes and touring caravans (with on-board facilities) from the 1st of August 2020. Unforunately we can not accept tents or trailer tents for the 2020 season.
Please be aware that, due to current government advise, our amenity block and onsite shop will be closed for the 2020 season.
The chemical toilet facilities will be open, which includes grey waste disposal and fresh water. Electric hook-ups are available.and the laundry facilities (washing machines and dryers) will be open.
Located in the stunning area of Lochaber featuring some of Scotland's most dramatic landscape, Resipole is the perfect location for exploring the local area.
We take pride in looking after our touring park and we offer both hard-standing pitches with electric hook-up, and grass pitches with or without electric hook-up. All of our pitches are spacious, with some especially large pitches. Most of our pitches take advantage of the stunning view down Loch Sunart, which is just a stone’s throw away.
The park facilities include:
- Friendly staff to assist you and help make your holiday enjoyable.
- Laundry room with coin-operated washing machines, tumble dryers, and deep-sinks.
- Facilities for the disabled, including toilet and shower.
- Telephone booth.
- Dishwashing facilities.
- Drive over motorhome service point.
- On-site wardens.
- Private Slipway.
- WiFi available throught the park.
- Dogs are most welcome on the park, however we do ask that they are kept on a lead. There are a few woodland walks starting directly from the park.
For visitors with boats, kayaks or canoes, access to the slipway next to the campsite is included in the price of your pitch.
You can find our Touring tariff here.
See our full terms and conditions here.