Camping & Touring
Our camping and touring park is open from the 1st April until the 31st October 2019.
We take pride in looking after our touring park and we offer both hard-standing pitches with electric hook-up, and grass pitches with or without electric hook-up. All of our pitches are spacious, with some especially large pitches. Most of our pitches take advantage of the brilliant view down Loch Sunart, which is just a stone’s throw away.
The park facilities include:
- Shop stocking all the essentials, plus our home-reared beef and local produce, along with visitor information and a large map of the area. Open every day 8.30am-12pm and 3pm-6pm.
- Friendly staff to assist you and help make your holiday enjoyable.
- Dedicated Ice-pack freezer.
- Laundry room with coin-operated washing machines, tumble dryers, and deep-sinks.
- Facilities for the disabled, including toilet and shower.
- Telephone booth (and book exchange!).
- Shower and toilet block, heated for those chilly days.
- Dishwashing facilities.
- Drive over motorhome service point.
- On-site wardens.
- Private Slipway.
- WiFi available throught the park.
- Dogs are most welcome on the park, however we do ask that they are kept on a lead. There are a few woodland walks starting directly from the park.
For visitors with boats, kayaks or canoes, access to the slipway next to the campsite is included in the price of your pitch.
You can find our Touring tariff here.
See our full terms and conditions here.